Coming out of a long cold Melbourne winter is no great preparation for the heat & humidity of Singapore. But everywhere is air-conditioned and the infinity pool is a pure dream! Jamie and I have made it to the Singapore Formula 1 GP for practice and qualifying sessions, but tonight is the race. Very exciting and looking forward to it!
Not much else to report yet. No I haven't done any shopping, just lazing poolside. It was great people watching yesterday. The best bit was witnessing the English bovva boys drinking a jug of champagne, heavily tattooed dripping in solid gold jewellery and rolexes getting asked to leave the pool deck. Priceless!
Til next time soon
Jamie and Julie
For some reason as reading this, I pictured Jamie as a bowa boy hehehehee it's quite a vision! Safe travels xxxx (PS sorry if you get a comment like this multiple times, it doesn't seem to want to accept them!)
ReplyDelete